sharp tv sm-25sb60 channel add/delete without remote

I have acquired a Sharp sm-25sb60 TV (circa 1990) without remote or paperwork. I do have a universal remote that will operate basic functions but a few of the channels have been locked out of the channel up/down and I can't find a way to add them back in. I can access those channels by number but not with channel up or down. Controls on the set are minimal, vol up/down, channel up/down, antenna/cable switch and a power button. I tried leaving the set unplugged all night to see if it would reset but didn't so the settings must be in non-volatile memory.

Without trying to find a original remote how might I add channels back in?

Reply to
h45wt

in?

You buy a oneforall Cinema 7 or higher universal remote control and email them for the setup instructions to access to additional codes and how to assign them to unused buttons on the oneforall remote control.

You should get an email response from them in a couple of weeks with the information you need.

Reply to
dkuhajda

You need the origional remote. The settings are written to the main uPC. There is no external reset from what I can remember.

Jerry G.

Reply to
Jerry G.

Thanks for the tip. I looked at the oneforall site and they don't seem to use the cinema 7 terminology so do you know of a model or series number instead?

Reply to
h45wt

URC7201 or higher.

Reply to