scopemeter PM 97

My PM 97 scopemeter from Fluke doesn't display any signal. Completly dead. A BUZ 11A is a little warm . Do anybody know's where I can find a service manual for it? Thank you.

--
Joachim
Reply to

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:08:33 +0000, Joachim put finger to keyboard and composed:

If you would like to purchase the manual, the part numbers are: Fluke: 915970 Philips: 4822 872 05349

Contact me via email if you need a scan of a particular area of the circuit.

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hi Franc Thank you for you answer.

I wrote to Fluke but there was no answer (not yet). This scopemeter doesn't appear in discontiued models on the fluke page.

I would buy the copmlete manual if it's possible. Please give me your email address. My address is snipped-for-privacy@racsa.co.cr

--
Joachim
Reply to

Did you try this web sight?

Jim

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:51:55 GMT, "Jim" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Fluke Australia say the manual is obsolete. If they'd allow it, I'd be willing to scan the document and post it on the Net.

In the meantime, people requiring specific information are welcome to contact me.

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Check the battery pack ?

Reply to