Fluke scopemeter 97

Hi:

I have an opportunity to get a Fluke 97 scopemeter. I am looking for feedback on this instrument from ppl who have used it quite a bit. Some things I am interested in include: ruggedness, useability, comparison to an analog scope as far as trueness of signal displayed, etc., or any other comments you may have. I am more interested in the scope features of this unit, rather than the meter part. Thanks John

Reply to
John Hudak