KV35V45 SONY TELEVISION Low emission ???

Hi , I have a 35 " Sony television model KV35V45 that had the soud without any picture.

A friend of my took a look and replaced a resistor (don t know which one) but last only a few hours and TV went bad again but now it's completly dead.

Does anybody having the service manual for this ?

Does this tube is know to be bad ?

Reply to
Ben

If the picture looked great before it failed, your CRT is likely OK.

-- ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics