RE: 50" RCA DLP T.V.

Have two units, dead, no standby FPA led. M # is D50LPW134YX1, Chassis # ITC 250. Standby mode isn't available, DM3 has no successfull boot sequence. At plug in, the FPA led won't light as it's supposed to. Push power on, or use remote, FPA led comes on, & unit tries to come on three times, the two cooling fans start, & stop right away each time. Code

11, on one unit, code 63, on the other, but they act exactly the same. Lamps are ok, tested in a working unit. One RCA Tech says bulb, the other says light engine...I'm really not sure. These units are really like a computer. There is so much that has to happen, in order for it to "be ready to come on", I can't beleive they work at all. I tried DM-2 reboot, no go, then code 9, no 12 volts or 3.3 volts to the light engine, can't find anything bad in the AC in power supply board, light engine isn't pulling the B+ lines low, unhooked the AVIO connector to the light engine, still no standby. The color wheel isn't spinning, & it's all part of the light engine. I think it's the power supply, but again...not sure. No shorts, open circuits, excess current draw. Ideas??? Somebody MUST know what's common in these units. Nothing on the RCA B2B site for this chassis. Thanks for your time, Sky.
Reply to
Skype_man