Scan frequencies for a Sony KV-20S20

Hi all:

I'm trying to output from a computer to a Sony KV-20S20 TV.

Does anyone have scan frequencies and exact refresh rate for this set? If so, I'd be very grateful if you could post them.

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
wouldn't

Like ALL NTSC 525/60 televisions the horizontal scan rate is 15,734 KHz, vertical scan rate is 59.94 Hz, and color subcarrier is 3.579545 MHz. A video card installed in your computer with a composite NTSC 525/60 Video Output should work just fine.

--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

correction: the comma should have been a decimal point..... 15.734 KHz ..........

Reply to
sofie

"sofie" bravely wrote to "All" (27 Jun 05 12:53:27) --- on the heady topic of "Re: Scan frequencies for a Sony KV-20S20"

so> From: "sofie" so> Xref: aeinews sci.electronics.repair:51690

That is okay, the EU prefers commas to delimit decimals. God only knows why... What is wrong with a dot, tell me!?

so> correction: the comma should have been a decimal point..... so> 15.734 KHz ..........

... Bald spot? It's a solar panel for a sex machine.

Reply to
Asimov

Did it ever occur to you that maybe he hit the comma by mistake, ?

Get a Life

Reply to
kip

Asimov / Kip :

Yea.... I have seen that too.... where commas are used instead of decimal points..... that seems to me that a lot of confusion could be created.....

15.734 KHz is a whole lot different than 15,734KHz.

And, yes, I did accidentally hit the comma instead of the decimal point..... so I wanted to correct myself before I got a barrage of posts telling me of my stupid error.

--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie
 Click to see the full signature