Repair or use RCA inputs on Sony KV-27V66

I have a Sony KV-27V66 TV that the vhs coax connector has been torn from. I still have the male coax connector but I would have to open the case to re-solder. I'm reluctant to do that.

I have used an adapter for RCA type video signals from a DVD player to the cable coax connector on a different TV. Is there any converter that converts from cable TV signal to RCA input signal?

Also, does anyone have any experience opening a Sony? Is it just a matter of removing the back case or would I have to disassemble several modules to get to the coax connection to re-solder it?

Thanks Dwight Hebert Lake Charles, LA

Reply to
dwighthe

Many cable boxes, VCRs, and DVD recorders have composite video & stereo audio connectors on the back.

Reply to
Travis Jordan