Sanyo TV Service Menu Procedure Please

Hi,

I have a Sanyo TV DS27910 (mfg. April 2002) in my shop that needs a "white balance" adjustment. I have service menu access procedures for other brand TVs, but not Sanyo.

Please tell me the procedure to access the service menu.

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad

I seem to recall Dave Moore posting this information back in 2001. google groups here for Sanyo service mode and it should come up on the first page.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Reply to
Tech Data