Download Philips Service Manual

Hi,

A Philips parts distributer person told me they can't sell Philips service manuals anymore. "Service manuals can be downloaded at the Philips web site".

I have not located the "page" where this can be done. I assume you have to subscribe or pre-pay? Note: I am trying to get a schematic for a Magnavox TV 20MS2331/17.

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad

Maybe the distributor was talking about the user manual that comes with the product, and not the service manual that a technician would use.

Reply to
Mikey

All authorized servicers have the Philips service web site that they can download the manuals from. If you are not an authorized servicer you need to pay Philips for account access to download the service manuals.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Thanks for clearing that up.

Reply to