Panasonic TV CT27SL13MG No Red Color, but Normal B&W

Hi,

I have a Panansonic TV CT-27SL13MG (mfg Nov 2003) in my shop with missing RED color. I am able to adjust the "Tint" from green to blue. If I turn "Color" to minimum, there is a good black & white picture. My customer told me this happened after a power surge due to a storm. Note: I do not have a SM for this set.

I will post an "UPDATE" if I repair this problem.

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad