Toshiba TV CF2662B, ch TAC9215 Cable Channels Access

Hi,

I have a Toshiba TV CF2662B, ch TAC9215 mfg June 1992 in my shop (no manual). Unable to access "Setup" or "Option" via original remote or a universal. Customer is "stuck" with

12 channels (2 - 13), no way to switch to cable. Note: I checked original remote and it is emitting signals for those two buttons. All else, works just fine. Do you know a technique to get this TV switched to cable channels?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad

I don't think you have the correct Toshiba TV remote for that model if the remote you have has a setup or option button.

Reply to
dkuhajda

You should be able to access the menu,s via front buttons.

Reply to
kip

Hi,

Disregard my previous post. The owner found the manual, and I found out that the only way you can switch to CATV, is on the panel, which I forgot to mention, the buttion switch on the front panel doesn't work. I thought it can also be switched via remote.

Brad

Reply to
Brad

Buy a cable box and set it for channel three, tune the tv to 3 and use the cable box.

Reply to
nvic