Samsung World Wide VCR Parts

Hi, I am repairing a Samsung multi format converting VCR that has a video switching problem. I need parts information, substitute numbers or a source for the part.

The chip I need is IC4301, on the video/audio I/O board. It has the markings "2234 JRC" on it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Donovan

Donovan

Hi, I am repairing a Samsung multi format converting VCR that has a video switching problem. I need parts information, substitute numbers or a source for the part.

The model number is SV-5000W The chip I need is IC4301, on the video/audio I/O board. It has the markings "2234 JRC" on it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Donovan

Donovan

On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 20:25:22 -0600, Donovan Has Frothed:

NJM2234M

Meat Plow

Hi,

Thanks for the help. Donovan