Sony KV-24FS100 Chassis BA6 Power Supply.

Hi, I have a Sony KV-24FS100, Chassis BA6 TV that I am repairing. The SMPS is not working, R640 is gone and there seems like no drive from IC600. What I need to know is the value of R640 as it is burnt. (Any other troubleshooting advice on this model would help. Thanks, Donovan.

Donovan

"Donovan" ha scritto nel messaggio news:1159243836 snipped-for-privacy@sp6iad.superfeed.net...

SMPS is not working, R640 is gone and there seems like no drive from IC600. What I need to know is the value of R640 as it is burnt. (Any other troubleshooting advice on this model would help.

Here it is: KV24FS100 DEAD, LED BLINKING R640 (1K) IC600 (8-759-670-30)

good luck!

Reply to
Fastvale