Another stereo amp using a common output xfmr

Hey, guess what: was browsing through some other stuff (looking for 813 tube circuits, akshooly) when I ran across this circuit:

Another stereo amp that uses a common xfmr for both channels, with a "helper" transformer, just like the one we discussed extensively above. With an explanation of how the damned thing works, no less.

you're curious but don't really care about the quality of your knowledge.

- Matthew White's WikiWatch (http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/wikiwoo.htm)
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

David Nebenzahl wrote in news:454eb373$0$4981 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.adtechcomputers.com:

And Spice modelling of the circuit's operation, followed by circuit modification to improve it, with plots of channel separation and harmonic distortion which show that it can operate quite well!

Reply to
Jim Land

This one actually works differently.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Did you find any 813 tube amps ?

--
Baron:
Reply to

Baron spake thus:

Yes; that same person has a bunch of stuff on them, like

you're curious but don't really care about the quality of your knowledge.

- Matthew White's WikiWatch (http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/wikiwoo.htm)
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Thanks. I'll take a gander.