Sony KV-8AD10 Parts ID

Hi, I am fixing an AC/DC Sony KV-8AD10 and I need to know what D612 and D606 are, these are in the power suppy.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Donovan

Donovan

Hi , the letter D usually denotes it as being a Diode . Such as power diodes .

Reply to
rijo101

Hi, I sort of new that they are diodes, but what is the part number, type, what can I put in there to make it work!!!! Thanks

"D>

Donovan