Replacement part for D2FC-F-7N

Hi,

I'm looking for a replacement part for an OMRON D2FC-F-7N microswitch. This is for repairing a Logitech Mx518 mouse. I've tried finding the part online but I can't seem to find a location to actually buy one.

Does anyone have a better idea of where to search or maybe knows of a replacement part from another company?

Thanks in advance,

Quirthanon

Reply to
Quirthanon

Hi dude,

i had the same problem and i bought the cheaper mouse on market (in poland Easy Touch mouse with ball) i payied 10 z=B3 ~2,5 E and there is the samme button :D

If u want more inromation mail me,

Kamil

Reply to
kamcio19

Thanks for the information. However, my son, he's 3, got to the mouse why it was disassembled and it's no longer fixable.

Reply to
Quirthanon

Hope this is useful to you.

Here is the link someone selling on ebay

OMRON D2FC-F-7N :

hpad

Why are you calling yourself someone??????

Reply to
Sjouke Burry