Misakai MTV2701 tv remote

I need a remote for a Misakai MTV2701 television, anybody know anything about this company or how I could get a remote from another source?

Regards

Mick

Reply to
Makrothumeo

On 21 Feb 2007 08:00:23 -0800, "Makrothumeo" put finger to keyboard and composed:

"Funai Corporation provides Customer Support for Funai, Symphonic, Sylvania, Emerson, Aventura, Durabrand, Esa, Magnavox, and Misakai brand televisions, VCRs, DVD players, VCR/DVD combos, TV/VCR combos, TV/DVD combos, and TV/DVD/VCR combos."

For TV Model(s): FUNAI, SYMPHONIC, SYLVANIA, EMERSON, DURABRAND, SUPERSCAN, MISAKAI, ESA MODEL: RR0108UD Funai MADE BY: ANDERIC RR0108UD = N0108UD FUNAI

Supplied with FUNAI, SYMPHONIC, SYLVANIA, EMERSON, DURABRAND, SUPERSCAN, MISAKAI, ESA. This remote doesn't have the 'input select button' but will work everything else, Game button will work for imput button....

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar