Looking for drop-in replacement for Planar el240.64

Hello all,

I'm trying to repair a F.W. Bell 9500 Gaussmeter that has a bad EL display. There are several hundred dead pixels scattered all over the viewing area, and looking at the panel under a microscope shows that there are pock marks scattered all over on the aluminum substrate. This one's a goner... Anyway, I'm unable to locate a replacement module, and emails to the manufacturer of the instrument have gone unanswered so far. Does anyone know of a drop-in replacement for one of these, or have one they could part with? (I'd pay a good price!)

formatting link

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.