Looking for drop-in replacement for Planar el240.64

Hello all,

I'm trying to repair a F.W. Bell 9500 Gaussmeter that has a bad EL display. There are several hundred dead pixels scattered all over the viewing area, and looking at the panel under a microscope shows that there are pock marks scattered all over on the aluminum substrate. This one's a goner... Anyway, I'm unable to locate a replacement module, and emails to the manufacturer of the instrument have gone unanswered so far. Does anyone know of a drop-in replacement for one of these, or have one they could part with? (I'd pay a good price!)

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
JW