DVD player software

Hello everybody I want to know about the DVD player software and its need. My player was in standby mode and i could not able to run either manual or by remote. The service person says the software has to be reprogrammed.

I just want to understand the software and its function. kindly help me

regards punnahai

Reply to
Punnahai

If the software is screwed up, the device won't work properly. Your service guy has already told you that. Your request is too vague to be meaningful. Start reading here:

*-programmable-content-*-*-*-*#Origins

Reply to
JeffM