Re: LCD projector Problem

I have a similar problem with a panasonic lcd projector. The manual lists a software for RGB ghost adjustment. I'm still searching for that adjustment softwre.

Reply to
jango2

Well my problem developed after I had the projector. Some part has failed inside the projecor. For my projector I'd guess some bad caps since it has so many smd electrolytics. Unless someone changed the settings on your projector I'd assume thats its a hardware failure as well. Check the caps with an ESR meter and see if there are any that need replacing. I plan to do the same after I get my ESR meter mailed to me.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy