Projector

I have an old projector that has a ghost. If there is white text on a black background there will be a dark green ghost of the text on both the left and right. It also needs a new bulb which is about $300. With projectors being fairly cheap these days I'm wondering if it's worth getting it fixed. I think the $300 for the globe would be worth it but it's going to be a waste if this ghost is expensive to fix. Would it just be an adjustment on a circuit board it would it be something more costly?

Thanks, Michael Culley

Reply to
Michael C