Toshiba 65HC85

Chassis TAC505

Can someone provide me the deflection IC's part number? I presume it is an STK variety. Also, the plastic outer screen is damaged. Wondering about replacement cost and if the outer surface is a separate piece from the lense itself. A ballpark estimate would be helpful.

Thanks.

Reply to
beon

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:47:40 -0500, "beon" put finger to keyboard and composed:

As much as I detest paying for them, a service manual is available for US$6.50 in PDF format:

Otherwise there is this incomplete parts list:

Maybe you could contact ...

... and submit a Parts Research Request.

FWIW, other models that appear to use the same chassis are 51HC85,

57HC85, and 65HC15.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks for the effort. I don't plan on getting the manual unless I intend to repair it. And the customer now appears more interested in buying a used set of another brand, much like his, for less than the repair cost.

Reply to
beon