RCA part # help

Working on a RCA chassis #ITC008FBX, Need to replace the Hi voltage tuning caps,( the rectangle shaped grey ones) The values shown on the schematic do not match what is actually in the unit. Schematic shows CL025 as .0162 @1.6kv RCA p/n 263589. ( actual in unit is .0128 @1.6kv) Schematic shows CL024 as .55 @250V RCA p/n 214753 , ( actual in unit is .41J @250V) Can anyone give me the P/N for the two caps that are actually in the unit? Dont have a good electronics supply house local, so I will have to order them Thanks Charlie snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Charlie East

try cumberland electronics or andrews electronics

Reply to
David Naylor

Reply to
radiotech