RCA Colortrack 2000 Rear Projection 1990 Green Ghosting Problem

Hi everyone,

I have a 1990 RCA Colortrack 2000 rear projection t.v. which has just developed a green outline ghosting halo effect in the picture, which is quite disturbing, lol. This also happens to be the first ever problem with this set in the last 16 years :-(

I would appreciate any advise as to how to recalibrate, or realine the color.

TIA!!!

Reply to
Scratchity Scratch

Sorry, wrong spelling; should be RCA Colortrak 2000

Reply to
Scratchity Scratch

They don't make electronics as reliable as they used to! You MAY have a CRT coolant leak. Look for drops, or running drips under the CRT's. Possibly a bad connection, or bit of corrosion on the green CRT board. Hope this helps. Dani.

Scratchity Scratch wrote:

Reply to
Dani

Yep, they sure don't; Thanx; I'll have a look and if that mite b the prob!

Reply to
Scratchity Scratch