Philips rear projection 60P8288 problem

Hi Im working on philips rear projection tv model 60P8288 chassis PTV

910.The problem is tv shuts off itself after 30 seconds.Checked the power supply everything looks fine.What I found that when tv works I start to change channela by clicking on panel button but instead I got menu on the screen and even sometimes I can turn tv ON clicking on volume bottom.Its looks strange and could be something wrong with tv proccesor IC.What you think?
Reply to
max

I would check the control panel for a physical problem first - maybe something is loose or broken causing the wrong buttons to be pushed. If the remote sensor is seperate from the control buttons, unplug the control buttons and try to operate the TV with the remote.

Reply to
Mike S