RCA 223948

This is a 730-150 out of an RCA set. I've been advised to replace it with the 223948 as this is apparently the RCA original made by Sanyo. The cost quotes I've been getting however, (around 20.00) are about five times the cost of the generics. Now I don't trust generics and don't want tio use them anymore but should I expect to pay this much for a original? Thanks very much. Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

Yes then pass the cost on to the customer..

kip

Reply to
kip