RCA 257805 subs

Has anyone had much experience using the Asti or other generic brands of replacements for this NLA part? My distributor tells me they no longer carry the Asti due to mechanical and electrical problems. He now carries the "Russel" brand for 37.00 which seems very high. The Asti and other generics seem to be in the 20.00 range most other places. I just don't want to get this set back. Thanks, Lenny stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:13:14 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Has Frothed:

Scroll down on the right to 257805 RCA PART

Call them and ask them if you haven't done so.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Meat Plow

Use the HR8934 replacement. Period. Much better quality and more consistent product than either the original or the ASTI, IME. Call Electronica in Denver. Their prices are a little high but they likely have it in stock.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet