Old RCA semiconductors

I was cleaning up the shop and I found a box with the following RCA parts:

146303, Comm Thyristor 146302, Trace Thyristor 142681, SCR 145784, Thyristor 145783, Thyristor 142689, Transistor These I believe were all for 1970's or early 80's sets which we'll never see again, however they are all brand new and are viable semiconductors. Is there any way to find out what the original specs for these were so that perhaps they could be cataloged and possibly used in a different application requiring that type of device? In addition to these RCA parts, I have another box containing Zenith System Three semiconductors too. I would hate to just simply throw all this stuff out. Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.
Reply to
captainvideo462002

Look up the part numbers in the NTE data book (or on their web site) and see which NTE devices they cross to. Get the specs for those NTE devices and you have a pretty good idea of what you have in your box.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice.  In
practice, there is."  - Yogi Berra
Reply to
DaveM

Why not donate them to the Early TV museum, along with he Zenith Safety caps? They will need thm, some day, and there won't be any beacuse so few shops keep obsolete parts.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida