Software recommendation

Hi,

Where I work, we have several labs that draw from a common test eqipment pool. For the longest time, there has been a "hands-off" approach which worked when there were only a couple of labs, but now things are not doing so well.

Can anyone recommend an inventory & check in/out software package that allows users to make reservations via a web interface?

thanks rk

Reply to
rjkfsm