PTK195 convergence power supply

I need the RCA part number to the updated convergence power supply. Thanks .

Reply to
Mike Bates

They are supposed to be interchangeable, number I got is: 239123 convergence board You can easily fix them, usually a diode, or the three legged regulator or the STK IC. Dani,.

Mike Bates wrote:

Reply to
ronoster

the power supply works, it keeps shutting down.

I bypassed the opto, and it stays on, the STK gets hot, and the picture will start to pulsate from corrected, and uncorrected state. I replaced the diodes, checked all resistors. The convergence heatsinks feel normal.

I pulled a cap next to the STK, had its plastic below the top, didnt know if it was bad or not.

left it out for awhile, put it back in, and noticed the STK stayed cold, had corrected convergence. the red convergence heatsinks got hotter than a firecracker, so I powered down, and TOTALLY forgot that I left the cap out. Im an idiot.

Thanks .

Reply to
Mike Bates

that cap must have been for regulation, I lost the old one, but I think it was 10uf at 63volt, someone confirm?

will

if

had

out.