samsung hcn4226w convergence board

Can someone tell me what part number I need to order to replace the convergence board in my samsung hcn4226w projector tv? The original part was AA41-00601C. The consensus amongst a few non-technical people is that BP94-00383A is the one, but the vancebaldwin.com site does not list it as compatible with my model (the other people had different models). partstore.com sent me BP95-00400B and this was way off. The chip markings are STK392-040. Thanks!

Reply to
dinsdale