Wanted: Philips DVDR-1000 Digital board

I have an old Philips DVDR-1000 DVD recorder. It has started crashing after 10-20 minutes of operation. I think it's a problem with the DVD decoder/encoder board. It's not worth spending much money on, but if anyone has a junker with a bad optical pickup (very common on these), I would be interested in either the whole thing, or just the digital board. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Andy Cuffe