Philips 25PT4323 / 11 (L6.2) Service mode?

How could I enter to service mode in Philips 25PT4323/11 (L6.2) -TV?

I've googled for that, didn't got specific instructions for this model, but only some "for most Philipses" -instructions, which is to press

062596 and then i+. There was also instructed to try to include any number not included in the code after the first 0. There was also said that the speed of inputting the presses matters. But I didn't get into service mode. Does anyone here know?

Thanks in advance :-)

-- Top-posted replies will be ignored.

Reply to
Simoc

try highlandelectrix site. BTW, whats up with the set?

-B.

Didn't find there, but thanks for that however... But got the "solution" from a finnish electronics group.

The story goes: I found the set as tossed next to the thrash can, I picked it up, one ceramic cap shorted, changed it, ---> working! And then I measured ESRs of all electrolytics and changed bad ones, like I usually do always when I do any repair for years old devices. Then I noticed that the picture is a little too big to fit to the screen. ...And the final solution I got on the finnish group was...the picture adjustments are done by trimpots, not by microcontroller x-)

-- Top-posting prohibited.

Reply to
Simoc

Reply to