2 Sony Problems-Help.

Please remove all q's from my email before replying.

1) I have a Sony TRV-DCR250 camcorder with a cracked 2.5" lcd screen. Will any other Sony 2.5" lcd fit or I must get it from the exact same model? 2) 1998 27" V-series Sony TV will not respond to remote control (its not the remote, its been replaced twice). Any help will be appreciated.
Reply to
louis

Check the IR receiver with a scope to see if it's transferring rc data to the micro. On rare occasions the micro.

Reply to
Michael Shaw