sony tv wont respond to the remote

Hi, We have a sony trinitron 13 inch kv-13fs110 and the tv does'nt want to respond to the remote. any ideas? the remote is working fine on other sony products. I posted earlier with some incorrect info. claiming it was a toshiba,but I am getting this second hand from my kid at university. please help if you can thanks in advance.-J

Reply to
jinxy

Bad switch(es) in the front operation panel area. Common problem.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias