Service mode for Sony KV-2585AS - pic. too big.

Greetings group. Can anyone tell me if there is a service mode for Sony KV-2585AS ctv, and how to access it?

The picture is a little too big for the screen.

Thanks, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
rg26ce1991

KV-2585 AS GP-1A Chassis

dont you enter three or four numbers on the remote and then press another button you dont have any other GP-1A Chassis service manual you could find out

From Eric Richards Sorry I am not turned on tonight by these chores [matter, matter] I would where my service manuals got too [/matter, matter]

The picture is a little too big for the screen.

Thanks, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
Eric

oh how about this with the help of google

[PWR OFF] - [DISP], [5], [VOL+], [PWR ON] -or- [PWR OFF] - [DISP], [5], [PWR ON]

dont you enter three or four numbers on the remote and then press another button you dont have any other GP-1A Chassis service manual you could find out

From Eric Richards Sorry I am not turned on tonight by these chores [matter, matter] I would where my service manuals got too [/matter, matter]

The picture is a little too big for the screen.

Thanks, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
Eric

dont you enter three or four numbers on the remote and then press another button

Oh the above I must of been think of some other set

Reply to
Eric

Thanks for the reply Eric, I did try a Google search, but had not been able to find anything. Can you please tell me where you found the info?

I do not have the tv in the workshop, the customer has it. First chance I get, I will go and try to enter the service mode.

Russell.

Eric wrote:

Reply to
rg26ce1991