Sony TV. How to get to service mode?

Hello,

I hope this is the right newsgroup for this :>)

I have a Sony 36" XBR-400 tube TV (KV-36XBR-400?). I know that there is a set of keystrokes that you can do on the remote to get the TV into service mode. From the service mode, I believe I can adjust convergence, pincusion, etc.

Does anyone know what this "secret" combo is? Also, does anyone know where I can get a service manual for this TV? I'm not about to open it up or anything, but I assume that service manual will define and describe all the options avaliable in the the TV's service mode menus.

Thanks in advance!

--
Viken K.
http://home.comcast.net/~vikenk

Have a look at;

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Thanks for the link!

-- Viken K.

Viken Karaguesian

If you have to ask what the secret combo is in a news group, then you are obviously too stupid to be sticking your dick in the service menu and not commit any damage.

Reply to
Erich Schultheis, the man that

Display, 5, vol+, power.

Be very careful. You can do a lot of damage if you get into the service mode.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet