Sony TV KV20S42 Service Mode??? 98 Model

I need it to adjust the horizontal size. Anyone know how to access Sony KV20S42 's service mode? I tried disp+ 5 + vol + Power ,but it didn't work.

Reply to
saturnlee

It is supposed to be:

Disp, 5 , Vol + , Power

Use the 1 and 4 keys to scroll, and use the 3 and 6 keys to change the settings.

To save your :"DAMAGE", you simply press Mute, and Enter.

If you caused some damage that you do not like, unplugging the TV for about

15 seconds will reset it.

If you saved some damage that you don't want, it is not reversible, without remembering the previous values.

If you screw up the alignment of the set, you will have to send it out to a place that has the proper calibration equipment to adjust the set back again.

Some models from the early 90's and most all of them from before, do not have a built in service mode.

--

JANA
_____