Need photofact folder 113 - 7

I am starting to restore a 1949 RCA KCS-47 chassis and need info from photofact 113-7 on the sync circuits. $32.00 is too much to spend to buy a whole folder when the restored set is not worth a lot more than I expect to get. Anyone have 113-7 they would sell or scan the sync schematic portion?

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

Reply to
hrhofmann

" snipped-for-privacy@att.net" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

You might also try:

newsgroup rec.antiques.radio+phono

Reply to
Jim Land

Hi Jim:

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks! Prices much more in line with my expectations. Have you ever used them?

Bob Hofmann

Jim Land (NO SPAM) wrote:

Reply to
hrhofmann