RCA Transistor Tester - Need Manual

I recently acquired an RCA Model WT-501A transistor tester which works on NPN transistors but not PNP. I need the manual or at least the schematic. Thank you, Dale

Reply to
DALE Allen

Surf over to

and download the manual.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

DaveM

Thanks Dave. I tried that site earlier today without results but it's working now. Appreciate the help.

Dale

Reply to
dale allen