Still need RCA help

I have a model #F20352SF RCA, chassis #CTC176F2. After a close look, It looks like I accidently dislodged a surface mount resistor when I removed the bottom tuner shield for resoldering (replaced bad eeprom) I don't have the schematic, and need the component value. Best I can make out the resistor # is R301. It is located on the bottom of the chassis under the tuner shield. R-324 its parallel to it. The resistor in question has one end connected to ground, the other end connected to R-7310, and R-6?. This is what's stamped on the chassis. I would be greatful if anyone here has any more info than what has been previously posted. Thanks again group.

Reply to
Golf

I just sent you the schematics on it.

Tech Data