Need RCA IC M52041SP

This is used in a 9" AC-DC RCA MODEL E09436BT , Chassis TX820 It is jungle IC 1L01 I did not have one in my old

chassis,so I tried a usedM52303ASP. Its worse now ??? > > I get a raster only if I raise the screen volt, the raster is narrow > on all 4 sides ???? > > So I ordered this IC from Global, RCA 210543 at a cost of $45.89. > Inside the bag was a M52303ASP ??? ( MAT ELECTRONICS cost is > $8.98 )??? Global confirmed me twice that it is the right part

number and IC ?????

No way I am going to install it ,that is > solder this $46.00 IC if I want to return it. > I dont have a socket for this one. > > Can someone confirm that these 2 ICs are interchangeable ??

Thanks Réjean SERVICE ÉLECTRONIQUE SATELLITE ENR. QUÉBEC

Reply to
gudule