Need Help RCA CTC113CA1 Squeals

Model F36650. I replaced the HOUT & resoldered the coils (no wax on this one) but when I powered it up the HOUT shorted immediately and the TV started to squeal again. DL03 tests good. Do the flybacks have a high failure rate on this chassis? I am not yet familiar with this chassis but I have worked on many Thompson chassis prior to this one. Thanks for any assistance. Mark Affordable TV Repair

Reply to
MarkC

Art

"LOPT Failure"

Thanks for your help. You are correct. After some research I found that this is a high failure part.

Reply to
MarkC