NAD Cassette Deck ...

Anybody, by any remote chance, got the schematic set for a NAD 6220 cassette deck ? Urgent job needed before Christmas ... d:-\

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Might as well give them a loaner.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Don't think I've even still got a cassette deck that's working ... I'm sure that the problem on this NAD would be straightforward, if I just had schematics. Still, with the holiday just a couple of days away, I'm losing the will to even be bothered ! : )

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily