Grundig Yacht Boy ...

Hi all.

Anyone by any chance got a schematic for a Yacht Boy 208 radio they could let me have ?

TIA

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Arfa Daily schrieb:

If no other source will occur, you might take a look at ebay item

220281891801 listed in UK for about 8 Euros.

-- Mit freundlichen Grüßen | /"\ ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN | Andreas Bockelmann | \ / KEIN HTML IN E-MAIL | F/V +49-3221-1143516 | X UND USENET-GRUPPEN | | / \ |

Reply to
Andreas Bockelmann

Andreas Bockelmann schrieb:

"PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SCHEMATICS AND PCBS ARE VERY POOR"

@OP: Please check your email

Bernd

Reply to
Bernd Laengerich

Bernd Laengerich schrieb:

I noticed that. But the OP could ask the vendor about about the readability of the schematics. in my opinion a worn diagram could be better than nothing. And the price of about 8 Euros is not too much to risk, even if you do not have any alternative.

--
  Mit freundlichen Grüßen   | /"\  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN  |
    Andreas Bockelmann      | \ /   KEIN HTML IN E-MAIL   |
   F/V +49-3221-1143516     |  X    UND  USENET-GRUPPEN   |
                            | / \                         |
Reply to
Andreas Bockelmann

Thanks to both of you for taking the trouble to respond. Appreciated.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

für 5 Euro hier:

for free here (Music-Boy, Yacht-Boy)

(block the nasty

Regards, H.

Reply to
Heinz Schmitz

Many thanks to all who responded to my request for help with this. I now have a full set of schematics, which should allow me to sort this radio's problem.

Good weekend to all.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily