Maytag washer disassembly?

If there's a better forum to ask these questions, just say the word.

Maytag LSE7800 over & under (all-in-one) washer / dryer.

What panels are to be removed to access the washer pump and such? A small leak has developed and is probably just a pinhole in a hose.

Are there service manual PDFs available on-line? Google turned up nada...

Thanks.

Reply to
SparkyGuy

Sofa Slug

Thanks very much! Exactly what I wanted (and Google wouldn't turn up).

S.

Reply to
SparkyGuy

You're welcome. I keep bookmarks of such things for those oh-so-fun appliance emergencies :)

Reply to
Sofa Slug

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:38:11 -0700, SparkyGuy put finger to keyboard and composed:

Here is one site that I've been using:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar