JVC / Sears 27" T.V.

Looking at the Sears site I can't locate any info, or parts on a model # 57-14367 chassis # A 53, made by JVC TV Anyone have a cross listing for these Sears made by JVC units? It was dead horizontal output 2sd1878 was shorted, now it works fine, but the output gets hotter than it should, & there's no sound, but there is gain from the IC. Flyback # is CE42674. Dani.

Reply to
Dani

Look up JVC in the Yellow pages, and give them a call to find their local parts distributor for your area. They will be able to sell you parts, and the service manuals.

Jerry G. ======

Dani wrote:

Reply to
Jerry G.

Actually, you are more likely to have luck with Sears for parts unless someone can cross it to a similar JVC model for you. This is one of the products that has Sears only support, IIRC. Sears has done this with several brands at times and the OEM will send you back to Sears for everything.

Leonard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 3208 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

Reply to
sorsa

send the sears model # and I can help you with info.I am sears av representative

Reply to
sorsa

I'm looking for a cross reference from JVC to Sears. I do JVC warranty, & they can't help. Dani.

Dani wrote:

Reply to
Dani

what are you talking about,Dani? Doesn't exist a crossreference for tv models from jvc to sears.Sears models al builded by jvc,samsung and prima.So where is yours in this pot?

Reply to
sorsa

you should check with oscillo if the base signal is clean for the HOT and sometime a bad predrive trafo caused this heating.Or flyback is shorted.Is the flyback getting hot?

Reply to
sorsa

Do you need the characteristics for HOT or what?

Reply to
sorsa