My VCR won't rewind....Need Help.

For some reason my VCR stopped rewinding. It Fast-Forwards with no problem. In search mode (as the tape is playing) it will Rewind and FF without a problem. It's just that it won't rewind when the tape isn't playing.

A few days ago the picture got really screwed up on it and I opened it up to see if there was any way to fix it. I managed to fix the picture, but when I tried rewinding the tape it just acted like it was rewinding for a second or two, but nothing actually happened. The VCR then grabbed the tape just like it does when a tape is being played, but without advancing the tape. I fear that maybe while i had it open I may have knocked somehting out of place or flipped some lever by mistake. I am fairly certain that I didn't break anything, but rather just knocked something out of place.

Any suggestions on how to fix it???

Reply to
jayb9182

without the make and model number, what on earth do you expect to receive in the way of useful tips?!!!

-b.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1154987289.681539.300460 @h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Achtung! Das VCR machine es nicht fur ger finger poken un mitten grabben. Keep das hands in das pokets, relax and vatch das blinkin lites.

Reply to
Jim Land

Ja! Ist nicht for gewerken by das dumbkopfen!

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias