Sears (made by JVC) T.V. no sound.

27" Sears T.V., Model # 57-14367 Chassis # A 53, no sound, otherwise T.V. works fine, but you can't access the audio part of the menu at all, like speakers on/off, bass, treble, etc. In the service menu, it seems to have dissappeared, & other sets with the same model have had the adjustments in the customer menu. I can only access the balance, & att. for audio. Using a JVC remote, I can do everything else in the service menu, except fix the sound, & the audio IC has gain. Is there an EEPROM, or Micro problem with these units? Thanks, Dani.
Reply to
Dani

Sounds like a bad filter or coupling cap on the output. or there may be a defective transistor volume control sw in the output if one is used

A Little Bit of Everything..

Dani wrote:

Reply to
geno419